Pages

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

How I quit smoking - tips and case study help to stop smoking - part 1

Eric Owen hopes that this third time lucky. In his third attempt smoking Quit he has not collected a cigarette for 8 months, a personal CD, when you consider that he was more than a pack a day. His previous record was his second attempt - six and a half months or 198 days, to be exact. His first attempt was a total disaster.
"I tend to always I have alcohol to smoke.""I was at the party, where they served alcohol and I couldn't resist the temptation if someone give me cigarette angeboten.Das is the reason that I picked up smoking again for more than 6 months, stop", the 36-year old banker said wistfully.

This is a classic case. If there is an important single tip to help quit smoking, it is the word prevention.Eric is now much more his Laster.Er mix he is careful realize how vulnerable, if you faced with alcohol and cigarettes at the same time. He has for more than half of his life, the ripe young age of 16, when he hang with friends around the block was smoked, offering the occasional cigarette or two.


"I started smoking seriously, when I was in college." "I had on my own and then buy a part job could afford", he said.Nearly 20 years he smoked a pack a day at least.

"I tried to smoking stop zweimal.Ich used nicotine patches, gum, basically any kind of medicine to help stop smoking." "I managed to smoke-free for quite a while, go to this unfortunate night at the party", he said.
His final reality check was last year, when he had lung infection and he more than spend 3 weeks at home alone was also sick arbeiten.Landete - his wife had to work during the day.

"It was a really unbearable 3 Woche.Ich was too weak to even out of bed out!"

Encouraged by his wife, he decided - a for always stop. It also helps that he understands employers.
When he "The company organized a lecture about the dangers of smoking and encouraged us, log, which I did." came back to workSo this is how I smoke stop by you this first step. ", he said."

"I'm happy to say, I picked up a cigarette for 8 months have," he said firmly.

More and more companies have banned smoking in the workplace, and many have reduced even Eric knows that these measures help smoker Zimmer.All, but he has more to do.One consequence of this is that he is stopped to see friends, smokers or go to parties where alcohol is served.It was not easy.He was looking for a distraction, and found it in the exercise.

"I started exercising the moment which I was good."I hit the gym 3 to 4 times a week, and train and a half for over an hour each time, ", he said."

Apart from a sense of personal satisfaction he has his decision, which otherwise pay off gesehen.Sein blood pressure is not more dangerously high, due to the he no longer gets the exercise and the absence of the harmful Chemikalien.Und breathless every time, that go to his Office increases 3 steps.

"It is normal again, and I'm off drugs," he said smiling.

His advice to smokers who want to quit: "stop generally map to activities, rauchen.Vermeidung is really one of the best ways smoking quit. let your smoking friends who know that you are, try smoking quit. find understanding and tell you, you can only take you if you don't have in your presence Rauchen.Indirekt, your actions may also help someone quit smoking!"

No comments:

Post a Comment