Pages

Friday, October 8, 2010

How do I quit smoking: Tip and case study to help quit smoking - part two

In this case study, languages we with computer programmer Joan Tandy as you, managed to quit smoking.
"How I quit smoking einfach.Gesundheit is pretty and vanity are the main reasons why I choose to stop."
It was in high school that Joan Tandy started smoking. Invites to your friends, your first cigarette smoked if you hardly was their teens.

"It looked then cool, and all my friends at school were doing so I joined." "In hindsight I really stupid to peer pressure, have yielded in was", said the 27-year-old-programmers.

Joan wanted to try to stop when she was in her early 20's.


"It was for about a month." But in these few weeks I was social smoking.So it didn't work.I took it again after I at a party ", she said."

And it didn't help that it were at all your friends to smokers.

"Usually when I hang out with them, I'll have to smoke the urge." "Finally are my Freunde.Ich can not fall as I deleted cigarettes!"She said, laughing.

But after 10 years smoking of a pack a day, Joan decided to call it quits.

"It was end last Jahres.Meine poor health has my work were concerned, and since the new year was just around the corner, I thought, I quit smoking my new year resolution should be."I tried to smoke different ways and means, without much Erfolg.Dann I randomly to quit smoking Hypnotherapy thing and have not regretted, she said.

Although your reason for wanting to quit smoking was due to health, vanity was the reason why you wanted the habit to kick.

"Every time I had done a manicure, what color I used would quit no matter to yellowish one or two days later.""Cigarette smoke smell my hair and hands constantly – no matter how many times, I washed."
The hardest part about to come was your teeth.

"They were so badly stained when I went to extract to a decayed tooth that dentist actually gave a free cleaning of my front teeth make presentable me.""Well, it was like an insult!"
"It was also devastating listen to people tell me that I much older than my actual age sah.Die really hurt", she said.

For women who can not much about your health care, these bad experiences good motivations smoking stop.
"In fact, if I get the urge to smoke, I also think how to smell and how unattractive my nicotine-colored used teeth and finger it is so far," she smiled.

Joan has picked up once a week also karate, build your endurance.

"Karate is a better way to work, puff pastry can have made frustration and stress than Zigaretten.Dass I had the feeling I get the frustration out of the way, but only now I realize it just added more problems", she said.
Your advice: "Don ' T beginnen.Es is easy to pick up that first stick."» "«It's really hard that put stop you.»

No comments:

Post a Comment